My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

18 December, 2005

GW is good


I just finished reading President Bush's speech from tonight, busy watching the Bear's game, and it was polite and polished. What amazes me is how polite and repectful he is to the anti-war movement, and gets spit at back in response. I can already the little children shooting venom back at the President,
I also want to speak to those of you who did not support my decision to send troops to Iraq: I have heard your disagreement, and I know how deeply it is felt. Yet now there are only two options before our country — victory or defeat. And the need for victory is larger than any president or political party, because the security of our people is in the balance. I do not expect you to support everything I do, but tonight I have a request: Do not give in to despair, and do not give up on this fight for freedom.

but he is right and they know it, we leave, we lose. And the blood of thousands will be on the hands of those who forced us to leave early, to bad they would never admit it.

No comments: