My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

06 December, 2005

And this is their leadership?


I could go on piling on Dean for his juvenile comments on
his cheerful outlook for American success in Iraq. But ... aww heck, what a moron.
Please remember this was once the governor of Vermont. Vermont, maple syrup is their major export! We are supposed to take him seriously, he wanted an immediate withdrawal from Iraq. I have more awareness of consequence than the head of the DNC, and I'm a measly Social Studies teacher. Now some may comment, well if your so smart, why don't you be a politician. Honestly, I'm in the trenches trying to keep my kids afloat.
Another poster child for political narcissism, john kerry, Is now saying we're the terrorists. Wow, talk about a person we would want as Commander-in-Chief.
Kerry on CBS Face the Nation- And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be
going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and
children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the of the historical
customs, religious customs.


Well, it could be worse, at least we know they have started the suicidal rhetoric this early before the 06 midterm election.

No comments: