My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

22 December, 2005

Good Advice

I would like to extend some very good advice to any unintelligent reporter. Judging by the tone and language of Colts President Bill Polian today, be respectful. Tony Dungy's son, Jim, died this morning. The cause has not been revealed, nor should it matter. Dungy is a very respected coach in the league and his son's death should be handled as well. I hope those in the sports media are smart when they ask questions and search for answers. It is a pretty good bet knowing the passion of the men on the team and on its staff, the league wide as well, would blackball any dumb reporter. Our prayers are with his family with this tragedy.

No comments: