My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

02 August, 2005

I Would Like To Thank This Wench For Making My Life More Difficult


Sandra "Beth" Geisel is accused of fooling around with high school students at a private school in New York. And she's a teacher. What irritates me about this is I'm going have to get a ton of verbal abuse at the bar because she is in my other line of work, education. We had the local high school teachers a couple years ago, one poor soul committed sucide. Heck, I remember things like this when I was in high school. But the media is going to run with this one bad. I hope she does time. She deserves it.
How will she make my life difficult? More friggin' seminars to go to about how close to stand next to a student. It's common sense, our job is to protect them, nuture them, not take advantage of them. She can rot with the other criminal who had children with her student, of course they're now married.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.