My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

11 November, 2005

you could wish to be this energetic at this age



I have been in the bar business since 92, and I've met plenty of interesting characters along the way. Any bartender worth thier weight in Rose's Lime juice will tell you that fact. But the lovely couple you see in the picture are just outsanding. Every Friday or Saturday night they are in the annex dancing and flirting with other couples.

They're not married, just two people who found each other as life moved on. She has her red wine and artsy outfits, she painted a picture for my first born, and he has a cigar and his suspenders. Every once and while he wears one of those rastafari hats with the fake dreds.

The smiles you see are as genuine as are they.

No comments: