My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

20 April, 2006

dean does not believe in the urban poor ... or


I believe Howard Dean is a liberal racist in denial. In the Indy Star he wishes the Indiana Voter ID Law would be repealed. Why?
Dean said the law imposes a burden on people to obtain the documents such as
birth certificates needed to get a photo ID.

So I am correct to believe people are smart enough to vote democrat in his eyes, but incapable of acquiring an ID. Better yet, he does not believe urban people, que the "disenfranchisement" rhetoric, are intelligent or responsible enough to keep an ID. This racist rhetoric of the left/democratic party is tragic beyond scope. Am I to believe the mighty democrats who brought the Civil Rights Act of 1964, only because LBJ had to give initial credit to a Republican Senator, thinks Blacks are lazy and cattle to be herded to the polls.
Yes

No comments: