My original blog after it has been cleaned up a bit. Not that this groundbreaking work, but I found some old posts, photos and clips that I may reuse.

11 February, 2005

Dean Will Hurt the Demos

The spin coming from Democratic operatives from Flava to officeholders is denial. Denial that in time he will implode and take the party with him. Dean has a tragic flaw, ego.
  1. Terrell Owens has the humility of a Tibetan monk in comparison. The man enjoys talking enough he will draw attention away from the candidates he is trying to support and develop. His job to raise money, he will do well in the grassroots and Hollywood. It is also to geteh message out. Dean will do this to often and bring the attention on himself.
  2. The incessant chatter he will provide will eventually come to haunt him. He has that smirk of I am better than you and I will let you know. The legendary scream to his arrogant "I'm-from-a-state-that-if-we-don't'-get-our-way, we-will-jeopardize-the-maple-syrup-and-valentine-Teddy-bear-supply" attitude. He reminds me of the student council wannabe who could never figure why nobody likes him enough to elect him. Sure he had a great core of supporters, but he fails in the big picture.

The Democrats dropped the ball when they had opportunities to bring in Midwestern leadership.

No comments: